THE BR 180 VARIO FAST CRUSHER IS DESIGNED TO GRIND LARGE AMOUNTS OF GREEN WASTE, MANURE, COMPOST, PALLETS…
For high volumes of green waste, compost, manure … grinding
3 m³ feed hopper fitted with a hydraulically adjustable piece which drags the waste down to the metallic moving conveyor.
This metallic treadmill, fitted with steel tines, forwards the product towards the crushing chamber.
This shredding area, with high-resistance steel walls, contains:
– The feed roller (capacity under roller: 470 mm)
– The fast rotor with high inertia (1400 mm wide – Ø 730 mm – 36 knives with total rotation carbide tips)
– The comb (hydraulically retractable)
– The calibration grids (hydraulically retractable, surface 100 or 200 mm), which can be bolted and superimposed.
A rubber conveyor (1600 mm wide, 5000 mm long, and 3500 mm dump height) drains away the shred.
The machine outputs depend on the waste but here are some average values:
– Green waste: 18 T/h (about 68 m³/h)
– Straw manure: 15 T/h (about 123 m³/h)
– Fresh manure: 40 T/h (about 105 m³/h)
– Compost: 86 T/h (about 110 m³/h)
The shredder is driven by a 180 kW heat engine – DEUTZ tier 4 EU, 6 cylinders.
All the operations (ON/OFF, rotation reversion, metal sheet UP/DOWN, machines linear motion…) can be radio-controlled.
The BR 180 CARIO is mounted on a twin-axle chassis in order to support the loading without leading to an overheight.
To make a windrow, the crusher can move forward independently during the shredding.
There are no reviews yet.