SPREADING MACHINE FOR COMPOST, CHOPPED STRAW…
Spreaders for market gardening, vineyards, and arboriculture with 2 possible applications:
– Soil fertilization: compost spreading
– Fighting water stress, run-off, and sodding: chopped straw, wood shavings, and sawdust spreading
4 different ways of dumping:
– “ENTIRE WIDTH” for a very wide-spreading
– LOCALIZED “ENTIRE WIDTH”, to spread on the machine’s planned path
– “DIRECTED” on 1 SIDE, to choose on which side the dumping shall be done
– “DIRECTED” on 2 SIDES, for simultaneous dumping on the left and on the right (particularly useful in vineyards and for arboriculture).
3 m³ tank: compact machine (1450 mm width) which complies with the tractor’s dimensions and respects the existing vegetation. 2020 kg weight.
Tank splayed in height & width (opening towards the table) to ensure regular dumping without jam.
Untangling hedgehog, Ø 600 mm, to facilitate the product crumbling.
Spreading table with 2 Ø 600 mm discs and interchangeable knives.
Flow dividers ensure the conveyor and discs’ speed setting.
Machine mounted on-road chassis (up to 25 km/h travel speed) with an articulated drawbar.
2 possible tire widths: 280 mm (1.47 m overall width) or 400 mm (1.75 m overall width).
There are no reviews yet.